CRISPR is igniting a revolution. A relatively recent discovery in the timeline of biotechnology, CRISPR is quickly becoming a standard and flexible laboratory tool. As adoption of CRISPR accelerates worldwide, a working knowledge of the basics of CRISPR is an essential asset for anyone in the field.
Synthego has created a comprehensive guide to help beginners learn the ins and outs of the technique. Our CRISPR 101 eBook is designed to ease any scientist into the world of CRISPR by providing an overview of its fundamentals, including:
- The History of CRISPR and Genome Editing
- How the CRISPR/Cas9 Mechanism Works
- The Growing Variety of Applications for CRISPR
- Different Approaches to Conducting Your Own CRISPR Experiment
- The Most Up-to-Date Advances and Future Uses of CRISPR